We offer group and private yoga classes, online through Zoom and in person.
Choose a class that fits your needs:
- Yoga for Good Health – 3 one-hour online group classes a week. This class works with breath to move the spine directionally, increasing overall health. Some yoga experience is recommended. Talk to Ellen if you have questions or concerns regarding class levels.
- Chair Yoga – 2 half-hour online group classes a week. Yoga poses are practiced using a chair. Beginners and those not wanting to sit on the floor will benefit from yoga with a chair. Standing and balance poses become much more accessible.
- Yoga Fundamentals – We focus on form and proper alignment in this Iyengar-inspired class, designed to unite body and mind in a meditative yoga practice. Classes start January 10.
- Yoga for Healthy Bones – Yoga can improve your bone density and help reduce bone loss, especially for people 50 or older. Learn specific poses to build stronger bones, improve balance, and increase muscle mass. Classes start January 15.
- Drop-In Classes – Drop into any online group class. Here’s our schedule.
- Customized Private Yoga Classes – 30 to 60 minute classes, online or in person, 1 to 3 times a week.
- Yoga Tailored to Your Needs – individual and/or couples’ classes, on your schedule, online or in person.
- Oswegoland Park District Classes for 2022 will be scheduled soon.
What clients say:
“Ellen is fantastic — this class is just what my body needs and Ellen is always willing to accommodate each class member.”
“Ellen has a tremendous gift to meet people where they are on their fitness journey. Love her!”
“I have arthritis and when it flares, either yoga or physical therapy is my way of dealing with the arthritis. Until Ellen, I don’t think I was aware that yoga was good for osteoporosis.”
To sign up, call Ellen at (630) 417-7775 or email email@example.com
How We Work with You
I enrich the lives of adults through yoga, helping people of all ages experience improved health and vitality.
Start Feeling Better Now!
Call today: 630-417-7775.
Contact us today to schedule a yoga class!